Privacy & Cookies Policy
Welcome to the Lovelytop.com. At Lovelytop.com, we strive for providing shoppers with a little better everyday. Looking after the personal data you share with us is a hugely important part of our work. The privacy and cookies policy illustrated below enables you to understand how we use your personal data for improving shopping experience, thus trust us that your data is safe and continental at the Lovelytop.com.
Except as indicated below, Lovelytop.com will not sell, rent or share any personally identifiable information that you provide without your consent.
1.Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information will be automatically captured by our web servers, including, but not limited to , your domain, the IP address of the webpage from which you enter our sites, the pages that you visit on our site, the click-through rate, and the amount of time that you spend here. However, the individual users will remain anonymous. All what we collect non-personally identifiable are only used to offer shoppers with a better, easy and simple experience here.
2.Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
What personally identifiable information is collected at the Lovelytop.com when you access to the Lovelytop.com is explained below:
When you register for our Lovetop.com, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and date of birth and title
Your account login details, such as your username and the password that you have chosen
When you shop with us online or browse our Websites, we may collect:
- Information about your online purchases (for example, what you have bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it)
- Information about your online browsing behaviors on our Websites and information about when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on other organizations’ websites)
- Information about any devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers)
When you use Clubcard to shop with us, or use Clubcard vouchers or coupons, we may collect:
- Transaction information, including online purchases you earn Clubcard points for and how you use your Clubcard coupons and vouchers.
When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires about our Services, we may collect:
- Personal data you provide about yourself anytime you contact us about our Services (for example, your name, username and contact details), including by phone, email or post or when you speak with us through social media
- Details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires
Other sources of personal data
We may also use personal data from other sources, such as specialist companies that supply information, online media channels, public registers. For example, this other personal data helps us to:
- manage your Clubcard account (including the allocation of Clubcard points);
- review and improve the accuracy of the data we hold; and
- improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
There is no doubt that the Lovelytop.com will not transfer your data to any third parties without your permission. However, the rights to provide personally identifiable information to third parties is reserved at the Lovelytop.com if it is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process or to protect and defend the rights or property of Lovelytop.com
3. How we protect your personal data
The importance of protecting and managing your personal data can not be emphasized. Here is listed measures implemented by us to protect your data:
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
However, even though we take sophisticated technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, there is no 100% guarantee that any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us will not be revealed.
4.Privacy with Respect to Minors
The Lovelytop.com will be not deliberately collect or use information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
5.IP Address and Cookies
Internet Protocol(IP) may be used by us, which is combined by a set of numbers and is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
When you get access to the Lovelytop.com, cookies and similar technologies, such as tags and pixels (“Cookies”), are used to personalize and improve your customer experience. Cookies are small data files that allow a website to collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device, providing important features and functionality on our websites. The cookies will not provide VogueSelection.com with any personally identifiable information about you. You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Websites. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
6.Other Websites and Links
7.Marketing and Communication
It is impossible for us to send an email or telephone for you to ask for your security information or log on details. So do not trust someone who call you and claim they are the Lovelytop.com’ officers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. However, you may wish to receive our newsletter or other marketing information (by E-Mail or Direct Mail) or enter competitions. In these circumstances we will ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, style interests etc. This will help us to target our marketing in a way we feel would be of specific interest to you. We may from time to time send with your ordered products, inserts advertising the goods or services of unrelated third party companies. However, we do not pass on your personal data to these third party companies.
8.Changes to Policy
This policy may change over time. Your continued use of the Lovelytop.com after these changes are posted constitutes your agreement to the changes with regard to information collected.